Friday 6 June 2014

36 Random things about me


Someone sent me a message on FB, asking me to write some facts about me. Why 36, you ask?! I don't know, really. I guess I just don't know myself well enough for more. This isn't gonna be much fun I tell you  because I am, to myself, a relatively boring person. But well, let's hit it.

1. I am a graduate in Microbiology but ended up hating the lab-work so I have been working on various things since I passed out in 2011. I have taken writing lessons, worked for NGOs and am blogging for now.

2.I am a sucker for chocolates, cakes and... well, food in general.

3. I am kind of a bookworm. Jane Austen is my greatest weakness.

4. I drink more water in a day than I eat food. That is a good thing but kills my body's capacity to live without water at all.

5. I am probably the black sheep of the family with doctor parents and an engineer-in-the-making brother. I am planning an MBA, though.

6. I don't believe in short relationships and one night stands on a personal level. Nothing against them, I just wouldn't get into one.

7. I like typing more than writing. However, I love the feel of a fountain pen running on a sheet of paper.

8. I LOVE pani-puri. I can eat it till I can eat no more.

9. I have never been able to stay off the internet for more than 5 days.

10. I cannot survive without my iPod, cell phone and internet.

11. I hate the colour Red except in nail-paints.

12. I have a never ending crush on Ian Somerhalder, not just because he is Hot as Hell but also because he is extremely sensitive towards things I rant and run the most about.

13. I cannot tolerate Justin Beiber. Please don't unsubscribe to my posts, I don't mind if you love him. Though, that means your choice in music sucks... JK!!

14. I am lazier than Garfield. That is a lot of lazy!!!
Garfield: 2002 - 04 - 17
15. I shop for both quality and quantity.

16. The things I like about myself are the facts that I love praising people, am never jealous and eat like an elephant. Okay, Ignore the last one! ^_^

17. I am a huge Dog lover, due to which I've been bitten by dogs a total of 5 times till now.

18. I own an Indie named Mickey and a German Shepherd called Roscoe.

19. Good food, Beautiful shoes and Awesome music, all give me goosebumps.

20. I am not into watches a lot and own just 2. A DKNY, a gift from someone Awesome and a non-branded one that I am just smitten with irrevocably.

21. Call of Duty and Age of Empires are the most awesome games ever, in my opinion.

22. I cry more for old people and animals in movies than anything else. Romantic movies make me sad but not enough to cry.

23. I hate the taste of most beers. Cranberry juice is my favourite drink.

24. I believe myself to be a very calm and composed person in general. For instance, if I ever meet I an Somerhalder, I won't go all screaming and crazy but if he proposed marriage, I would faint! C'mon, don't tell me you won't!!!

25. I love old hindi songs, ghazals by Jagjit Singh and a lot of english music from the time till the early 90s.

26. I am the most Indecisive person I have ever seen.

27. I have never watched Game of Thrones but know a lot about the story through someone who loves it almost as much as he loves me. Can't be a good thing, can it?

28. I am head over heels in love with Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, Lord of the Rings series, the Hobbit series. Cumberbatch as Smaug is my favourite thing from Hollywood.

29. I do not have a favourite colour. There isn't a reason, I just don't have one. I am pretty stuck at the colour Blue.

30. I am not very big on surprises. Meaning that I need spoilers before movies or TV shows or books. Also, if someone tells me there is a surprise, I need to know about it. It is better to not tell me anything at all.

31. I read and re-read Harry Potter almost every 2 months. It just makes me verrryyyy Happy!!!!

32. I find flowers beautiful but not in my hands, books or vase, basically, not anywhere other than the plants.


33. I don't like odd numbers and have a feeling that they feel offended.

34. I hate soft toys, except 2 that I own.

35. I am not big on make-up. I manage well for myself but that's it!

36. I can't stop buying bags and shoes. Like, there is not end to them.

I guess that is it. Nothing very special or important there but well, you asked!!

Tell me about yourselves in comments or drop me a message on Facebook. Remember, L&B is there to solve your shopping and styling problems.

Also, head to Instagram and look for Lace2brocade. Follow us on FB and here on the blog to get the latest updates first!

No comments:

Post a Comment